Follow these simple tips and tricks after your composite filling.
- Feel free to eat and drink normally as soon as the appointment is over
- Brush and floss your filled tooth the same as you would a normal tooth
- Expect sensitivity to cold and biting pressure, especially in the first few weeks
- Seek regular check ups so the doctor can check the status of your filling
- You have spontaneous pain that lingers for over 30 minutes
- It feels as if you are hitting the filling first when you bite down