COVID-19 UPDATE FROM WILLIAMS & DAILY
The dentists and their staff are back in the office! We are encouraged by our first weeks back and we look forward to seeing you all soon. Please be patient as we are reaching out to reschedule everyone as soon as possible!
We also want to reassure you that you are safe at Williams & Daily Dental. We follow the guidelines of the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control. We are keeping a close eye on all updates regarding Covid-19 and will continue to adjust protocols as new recommendations are made.
We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- When you arrive for your appointment we will ask for you to call or text. Someone from our team will complete prescreening and check you in at your car. You can then wait in your car until we’re ready to seat you in your personal treatment room.
- Upon entering Williams & Daily Dental, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and will be given a mask to wear during your visit. You may also wear your own if you wish.
- At the beginning of your appointment, you may be asked to pre-rinse with OraCare. OraCare Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which can assist in minimizing the possibility of virus spreading.
- Additionally, we have implemented contactless payments which can be done at the end of your appointments prior to leaving the treatment rooms so that you won’t have to make another stop at the front desk.
- We have added plexi glass to our front desk area so if you need to stop on the way in or out for any reason, you are able to do so while still properly social distancing.
- Finally we are wiping counters, door knobs and high traffic areas every hour to maintain a continuous healthy and safe environment for you and your family.
You can be assured safety measures at Williams & Daily Dental will continue to evolve as more information develops.
Stay well, hydrate, eat nutritiously, and get plenty of sleep.
We look forward to serving you,
The team at Williams & Daily Dental